Pit n Grill - Deluxe Kit
Fully customised fire pit, allowing you to have an open flame fire, rotisserie function and a BBQ all in the one unit.
Add to your outdoor fire pit with the flexibility to cook up a delicious spit roast using your customised rotisserie brackets.
Enjoy an outdoor fire, creating a warm and enticing atmosphere in your backyard, garden or whilst camping with the versatile Australian made and designed IXL Pit n Grill. Note: Rotisserie kit is not included.
Availability: In stock
- Solid painted high temperature powder coat steel construction.
- Removable 5mm steel legs for easy storage.
- 1 x grill plate and 1 x flat plate for BBQs and grilling.
- Rotisserie arm included to fit rotisserie for roasting. (Rotisserie motor and mounts, not included)
- Plate remover and bottle opener.
- Shallow bowl design for enhanced light and radiant heat distribution
Family size (780mm diameter x 375mm high)
* Rotisserie brackets (set of 2)
32 W x 52 D x 190 H
(Designed to fit a Gasmate Rotisserie)
* Grill Plate
276 W x 540 D x 130 H
* Flat Plate
276 W x 540 D x 130 H
* Plate Remover and bottle opener
5 W x 285 D x 60 H
IXL Pit n Grill
- Is the rotisserie kit (motor and shaft) included?
No. This must be purchased separately from a local retailer of rotisseries or online.
- What rotisserie motor will fit my Pit n Grill?
Not all rotisserie’s will fit the brackets, therefore we recommend the Gasmate Rotisserie range. Either the battery or 240v motors will work with our brackets.
- What surface should I place my fire pit on?
Always use this outdoor fire pit on a hard, level non-combustible surface such a concrete, rock or stone. Do NOT use on wooden decks.
- What type of fuel should I use in my fire pit?
This outdoor fire pit is recommended for use with dry, seasoned hardwood. It will burn hotter, more completely and create less smoke. Or with heat beads and charcoal when cooking.
- How do I look after my BBQ plates?
It’s important to always keep your Fire Pit’s grill or flat plates well oiled, before and after cooking. This will prevent rust! Before cooking on your Fire Pit for the first time ensure you season your cooking plates as per the instructions.
- How do I care for my fire pit?
Our fire pits are designed to allow for natural rusting, giving them a charming rustic appeal. To ensure longevity removing the ashes is very important as they are very acidic and destructive to both metal and masonry.