Mitre 10 Tastic Neo Dual Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions:
MITRE 10 (NEW ZEALAND) IXL TASTIC NEO DUAL SILVER PROMOTION
Purchase IXL Tastic Neo Dual Silver 3 in 1 (product code 32112) at Mitre 10 New Zealand (in-store or online), register your purchase via www.tasticpromotion.com.au and follow the entry instructions for a chance to win one (1) iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuums valued at NZD $1999. This promotion is for New Zealand residents only.
These terms and conditions apply to the IXL Tastic Neo Dual Silver 3 in 1 purhcase at Mitre 10 (New Zealand) promotion promoted by IXL Home Pty Ltd (ABN 25 123 411 898) (“The Promoter”).
This promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other promotions.
The promotion starts 12.00am on 15th April 2021 and closes 11.59pm on 30th May 2021 (NZDT). Your purchase of a Tastic Neo Dual Silver 3 in 1 at Mitre 10 (New Zealand) must have occurred during the promotional window. Your entry must be received by the Promoter no later than the closing time of the promotional window.
- Who can participate
Any New Zealand citizen or resident over the age of eighteen (18) who purchases an IXL Tastic Neo Dual Silver 3 in 1 (product code 32112) at Mitre 10 New Zealand (in-store or online) between 15th April and 30th April 2021. Proof of Purchase must be retained.
- How to participate
- To participate simply purchase IXL Tastic Neo Dual Silver 3 in 1 (product code 32112) at Mitre 10 (New Zealand), register your product: tasticpromotion.com.au and write a description (in 25 words or less) as instructed on the www.ixlappliances.co.nz, on how you will utilise your Tastic Neo Dual 3 in 1 in your home.
- One purchase equates to one entry. You cannot register the same purchase more than once. Proof of purchase must be supplied. If you breach this clause, you must return any prize awarded to you or payment of its value to us on our demand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of the entry and purchase receipt, and to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any entries made with a stolen, forged, unrecognised or tampered with proof of purchase will be deemed void.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter will review all entries and select one (1) winner that describe how they will utilise their Tastic Neo Dual Silver 3 in 1 (product Code 32112) product in their home.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or in writing on the 6th May 2021. The Promotor will ask for the winner’s contact details including name, contact telephone number, email address, home postcode and delivery address.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Consent to use entry
One (1) iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuums (model number i755000, RRP NZD $1999).
- Prize conditions
Winner must provide proof of purchase to receive their prize. This prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
All awarded prizes come with the same warranties that a customer would be entitled to had they purchased the prize and the date of purchase for the purposes of claiming under a warranty will be considered that date of delivery of the prize.
- Prize collection
We will deliver the prize to its winners at no charge to any address within New Zealand. The Promoter (or its carrier) requires a signature upon delivery. The Promoter is not responsible for any damage, lost stolen or misdirected prize.
- Prize availability
If a prize is unavailable for collection by its winner for whatever reasons, we may at our discretion provide the winner with a different prize of the same value.
Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Unclaimed prizes
In the instance of an unclaimed prize alternative winner will be announced on 20th May 2021 at IXL Home, 1K Marine Parade, Abbotsford, VIC 3067, Australia at 12pm (AEST).
- Tampering and other matters
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reasons beyond our control that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Personal information and privacy
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter is IXL Home, 1K Marine Parade, Abbotsford, VIC 3067, Australia. ABN 25 123 411 898.
- Limitation of liability
The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.